Hello friends :)
As many of you know, I'm spending my next year in Beijing, China doing cancer research. I was lucky enough to get a fellowship which sends people all over the world to work on global health issues. I'm super excited about this opportunity, though a bit sad about missing out on fourth year of med school with my friends. (For all you med school peeps, I want to hear how it is to be sorta maybe kinda almost a doctor! Please don't pimp me too hard if and when I'm your med student...)
This summer has been a bit crazy for me. Been back and fourth cross country a couple times for weddings, classes and orientations. So far I've been to STL, OC, Boulder, Lake Powell, Michigan, and DC. Soon off to NC to meet with my mentor and then off to Beijing!
I intend for this blog to be my way of updating you all about what I'm up to. Hopefully it'll make me slow down and reflect a bit on the year as well. I would also love to hear what you all are up to!
:) m
No comments:
Post a Comment